Recently the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot announced a Health Insurance Scheme for the local natives of Rajasthan known as the scheme Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme is an initiative to provide Healthcare insurance and medical help to the farmers and local citizens of Rajasthan.
As per the scheme, the medical help of rupees 5 lakh per year will be provided to each family who is enrolled under the scheme.
As per the recent announcement made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot the scheme Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana will be introduced and implemented by the government in the coming budget 2021 to 2022.
The announcement was made from his official Twitter account wherein he mentioned that the Health Insurance Scheme will be assured cashless treatment offered by the government to the families and the amount of the health insurance will be around 5 lakh per annum. He added that presidents of Rajasthan can take medical relief with the help of the scheme and register themselves for the cashless government treatment scheme provided by the government of Rajasthan.
How the scheme works:
- As per the announcement the funds related to the scheme will be provided to each district by the fund from the chief Minister’s innovation fund.
- Around 1 crore per year for the scheme will be sanctioned to each district from the government fund.
- The integral department for the skin will be the rural development department who will be handling the overall scheme.
- Zilla Parishad will be the integral agency through which every approval and implementation will be looked upon at a district level.
- As per the announcement made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan the objective of the scheme is to provide more employment opportunities related to public utility assets.
- To know more about the desires and need that is required for the local and absorb the innovations of the district with the help of the experience that the district collector gets.
- To get the families registered that were not registered in the national food security act and socio-economic census To provide help in the medical expenses to the families.
Documents: A list of required documents
The document that you need to have to register in this scheme are mentioned below:
- Ration card
- bank account statement of the applicant
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Aadhar card ID of the applicant
- An active mobile number of the applicant
- Address proof
- Applicants income certificate
The process of applying for the Mukhy Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
- As we have already mentioned that the process of this Yojana is online when the application form will be also downloaded online let us know about some on how to apply for the application form:
- First and foremost you need to Google and visit the website: Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. This is the official site of the scheme.
- After visiting the official site you will be redirected to the homepage of the official site wherein you need to click on the “click here” section which is going to redirect you to SSO.
- From here you need to fill in the credential details and captcha code to log in to your account if you have registered from the portal already and if you have not then you need to click on the registration option that is available on the website.
- After clicking on the registration form page need to provide the details are on the form page such as category and then fill in the details that are required
- Click on the submit option that is available on the screen. Submitting you will be able to login to the Kim m from here you should provide username password and captcha code to log in to the page.
- After this, you need to click on the ABMGRSBY application option that is available on the screen after which will be redirected to a new page.
- If an already registered on you are an old user then you need to enter your username and password if you are new then you need to click on the new year and complete the registration option that is available on the screen
- Completed the process and after this form related to the registration will be in front of you wherein you need to enter the details related to the registration form that is required and also provide the documents that are required for the scheme.
- After completing the whole process you need to click on the submit button and this is how you have completed the whole process.
The offline procedure:
- You may also apply offline for these schemes for that you need to visit the gram panchayat registration camp and get the form from the camp.
- Fill in the details which are required in the form of example your number your email ID with the name etc. After that, you need to attach the documents that are required.
- After you are completed the whole process submit the form that you have filled in in the camp and you have completed the process here.
- The important thing that you need to do is that you need to keep the reference number so that later on you can check the status of the application online.
Online or E- Mitra fees:
Here are the details related to the online fees of Pradhan Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:
The application or registration fee for te scheme is Rs. 20
The premium collection fee of the scheme is Rs. 10
All you need to do is provide the scan documents and information related to the scheme and the process of registration will be completed online.
We have provided the information that you are required for the process of registration for the Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021. If you have further where is then you can contact on the details that are mentioned below:
Helpline Number: 1800-180-6127 0141-2643814-15
Wrapping up, we have come to the end of this blog and we hope that we have provided all the information that you needed on the topic mentioned here. Stay tuned and get more such topic information from us in the future.
Let us know more about your thoughts and views with the help of the comment section that is mentioned below: