Launched on 1st March 2019, Rajasthan Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana is a government scheme under which allowances are provided to the unemployed youth of Rajasthan. This scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot in the year 2019. Under this scheme, the benefits of unemployment allowances can be availed by unemployed youth by applying on the official site for it. As per the scheme, an amount of Rs 3500 monthly allowance will be provided to unemployed youths in Rajasthan.
At first, This game Scheme Was launched to help the weaker sections like SC, ST, OBC, and Specially challenged persons to support them financially. Now, the Unemployment allowances are provided to girls and boys Rs.3500 and Rs.3000 respectively. Let us know more about the scheme and how you can apply for this government scheme with the help of this blog. Let’s get started .
How you can apply for the Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021:
When the scheme was launched the number of allowances that were provided to both Boys and girls was Rs. 650 and Rs. 750 respectively. As mentioned above, now the amount has increased Rs. 3000 For boys and Rs. 3500 for girls. To get the unemployment allowance you need to fill a form online to get allowances from the government For the next two years.
What are the objectives of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojna?
It is a well-known fact that India has a high rate of unemployment. That is the very reason why that many people are suffering from unemployment even after being educated enough to get employed. So the Government of Rajasthan came up with this scheme to support youth. Let us focus on some main objectives of this Scheme :Berojgari Bhatta Yojna
- According to the month to month unemployment allowance of Rs.. . 3500 will be provided to girls, and Rs. 3000 will be provided to boys to support them.
- As per the scheme, These allowances will be provided to The unemployed youth who have completed their higher secondary education or Graduation.
- The allowances provided by the Government of Rajasthan is an initiative to help the youth who are unemployed. The young people of Rajasthan can benefits of the advantages of this plan for a only For Two Year.
- The allowance will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant or beneficiary.
Let us focus on some important points regarding the eligibility criteria of unemployment allowance scheme 2021 here:
- First of all, the Benefit of this scheme can be availed by the educated but unemployed youths of Rajasthan.
- The candidate ought to be a local of Rajasthan.
- The applicant’s Family yearly income should be Less than 3 lakh per annum.
- The applicant’s age should be between 21-35 years. The age limit for each category is different. For General category it is 30 years and for ST/SC category it is 35 years.
- A person who has completed his or her graduation can avail of the benefit of Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2021.
- A person who has availed the benefit of Central or other schemes will not be able to avail of the benefit of this scheme.
- The applicant should be either Graduate or Post-Graduate.
- The applicant should have an active bank account and should not be a defaulter in any bank’s records. As the allowance will be transferred to the applicant’s bank account directly.
The requirement of Documents:
Here is a list of documents that you need to provide while registering for Rajasthan Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana online:
- Applicant’s Aadhar card
- Contact Number
- Identity Card
- Passport Size Photos
- Domicile Certificate for address proof
- Age Certificate
- Rajasthan SSO ID
- Rajasthan’s Bhamashah Card
- Income certificate
- Degree certificate and educational certificates
Apply for Rajasthan Berojgaar Bhatta Yojana 2021:
Here are some easy steps that you need to follow to apply for the scheme:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the Department of Skill , Rajasthan Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana , Employment i.e.
- Go to the homepage of the website and click on the ” Job Seeker” section on the menu bar
- At that point, Click on the “Apply for Unemployment Allowance” option available on the screen.
- You will be redirected to the next page where in you need to click on SSO ID- Captcha- Login options.
- After this you will be redirected to another page. Click on the ” Employment Application” option available on the screen.
- You need to fill in the personal information asked in the form.
- Click on the ” Submit” option.
- The application of the Rajasthan Berojgaar Bhatta Yojana 2021 can also be downloaded from the official website of Employment Department of Rajasthan.
The process to update Job Status:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Berojgaar Bhatta Yojana i.e
- Then, Click on the Menu bar that is available on the homepage.
- You need to click on the ” Job Seeker” option that is available on the screen.
- After this, click on the ” Update Job Status” link that is available there.
- You will be redirected to a new page wherein you need to provide your Username, Password, and Captcha code that is visible on the screen.
- Now click on the “Login” Option that is available on your computer screen.
- You will be directed to a new page from where you can update your job status.
Wrapping up, we have come to the end of this blog. We have provided all the necessary updates related to the scheme here in this blog. Those who want to apply for the Rajasthan Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana and are facing issues in doing so may contact through the details mentioned below:Berojgari Bhatta Yojna.
- You can visit the official website of Rajasthan Berojgaari Bhatta Yojana i.e.
- After this click on the “Contact Us” option available on the homepage. You will be redirected to a new page from here.
- You may contact via the toll-free Helpline Number: 1800-180-6127.