An efficient social regime that has been launched by the Govt. of Rajasthan, the Social Security Pension Scheme 2021, with a view to providing financial assistance to the poor, destitute, disabled persons of the state. This scheme offers pension amounts to socially vulnerable people in the state.
The scheme is additionally referred to as a pension Yojana, which is the Hindi translation for the word pension. Keeping in mind the interests of the individuals of the state, many such schemes and measures have been launched by the government of the State. Throughout this sequence, the final public welfare Rajasthan social insurance Pension theme (GSP Pension) has been initiated.
The basic characteristics of the Social Security pension scheme?
The schemes such as SPA, have been introduced in a joint venture by the Social Justice as well as the Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan. Article 41 states to provide public assistance to its citizens just in case of destitute, elderly, ill, and disabled and in on some odd cases when one cannot make one’s both ends meet.
There are other similar schemes that still exist which are run by either the Central or the Rajasthan governments. The best of these pre-existing schemes is what social security pension is. The beneficiaries of this scheme are provided pension after their documents have been verified
Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme 2021 ( Rajssp) :
What do you need to subscribe to social security pension Yojana?
The natives that can benefit from this scheme are mostly the senior citizens of Rajasthan, widows, and people who are physically challenged. However, to avail of these benefits, one must be
- Born within the state boundaries.
- A citizen of Rajasthan.
- Qualifying in at least one of the age criteria described in the application form.
- If you want to apply for RAJSSP pension can apply both offline and online at your nearest E-Mitra.
Follow these easy steps given to apply for the form of RSSPS 2020 online:
- search on Google : Social Security Pension Scheme the portal of the aforementioned scheme.
- Search for the application form. For that, go to the homepage of the website and after that click on the application form link available there.
- After this, the form of this scheme will be displayed on your device.
- Now enter the specified details that are asked to fill in the form and then you need to upload documents.
- Now, you need to click on the Submit option for the submission of the application.
By downloading this form, you can also check the application status whether it got accepted or rejected or in progress.
Offline form of RSPS 2021:
- First of all, you need to visit the nearest office of the closest Sub Divisional Officer.
- After receiving the form from the Block Development Officer, you have got to send all the documents alongside the documents to the Tehsildar or Naib Tehsildar for verification.
- After verification of the application form by the Tehsildar and therefore the Sanctioning Authority, your application is going to be sent to the Disposal Authority for approval.
The required documents during enrollment are:
- The applicant’s identification proof.
- The date of birth proof of the applicant (Marksheet of 10th, Aadhar, etc)
- Bank Account details ·
- Proof of income of the family( Aay Pramaan Patra)
- After the verification of the documents, the eligible candidates will be selected.
Steps in the Verification Process:
- The pensioners need to visit the Sub Divisional Office nearby their locality to apply.
- The documents will be verified by the appliance verification authority “Tahsildar or Naib Tahsildar”.
- Further, the verification of the application will be done by the DO department to forward the pension sanction order to the payment-related department.
- “Treasury or Sub-Treasury Office” are responsible for getting this pension sanctioned further
Note:- The applicant needs to choose a “Mode of Payment” through which he or she wants to receive a pension monthly.
Social Security pension scheme: Want to check the status of the pension?
- Google the Official Website Social Security pension scheme on your device.
- On Homepage, here you need to click on the link of “option of Report”
- Now, you’ll see the press on the choice of Pensioner Online Status, then click thereon.
- Next, fill in the appliance number after this enter the “captcha code” and click on the “Show Status” option.
- Finally, the status related to the pensioner will be shown on the screen.
Social Security pension scheme: How do you know, if you’re eligible for the Pension Yojana?
Under this scheme, if the citizens of Rajasthan want to see their eligibility, then they will roll in the hay in two ways and follow the below-mentioned method and avail themselves of the advantage of the scheme.
How to check eligibility to the Bhamashah link?
- Google the Official Website of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme portal.
- On the Homepage, you need to click on the link of the “eligibility criteria button”.
- Next, you need to fill in all the knowledge asked about you i.e. your personal details.
- Ultimately click ‘ Check’ and it shows you desired result.
What is the eligibility criteria of this scheme and how to check the eligibility criteria:
- Google Official Website of the Rajasthan Social Security Pension Scheme portal.
- On the Homepage, you need to find the eligibility criteria option and then click on the link of “eligibility criteria”
- Now, the page will direct you to the report option, then click thereon
- Now enter the Bhamashah number and push on the check button. Here is where you check your/your beloved’s eligibility to the scheme at ease.
Important Documents to be verified Online are: Social Security pension scheme
- Identity card
- Bhamashah ID
- Income proof
- Birth certificate
- Bank account information
You may contact further with the help of the following details:
- Help Desk Phone No :0141-5111007,5111010,2740637
- Help Desk Email-Id : ssp-rj[at]nic.in
- For Pensioner Yearly Verification : firstname.lastname@example.org