Mobile app developer is one of those evergreen career titles for web developers that just keep getting greener. This IT position typically refers to someone who can design, create, and/or manage mobile apps for Apple’s iOS or Google’s Android platforms. Other mobile OS options exist, such as Mobile Windows and BlackBerry, but they are becoming increasingly suspect and irrelevant.
You can refer to a specialized training for learning the skills of application development. The Android Training in Delhi is perfect for the candidates looking for their skill development in this respective field.
The latest mobile devices and apps are altering how we interact, conduct business, and obtain news and entertainment. Businesses, customers, and programmers have all embraced this cutting-edge platform, keeping mobile application developer one of the most valuable and fastest-growing IT careers.
How can You Become an App Developer?
You can learn common programming languages such as C, C++, C#, and Java before learning how to become a mobile app developer. Naturally, the language option is determined by the mobile platform and operating system for which the apps are being developed. Apps for Apple’s iOS, for example, are often written in Objective C, whereas Android apps need knowledge of Java.
Most employers nowadays seek mobile app developers who hold a bachelor’s degree in any of the aforementioned fields:
- Computer Science
- Mobile Computing
- Software Engineering
- Mobile Application Development
- Any related field of study that is program based
Besides this, there are some of the basic qualifications you’ll need if you want to start a career in software development:
- Understanding the principles of software design that is safe and stable
- Understanding and exposure to certain software methodologies (Scrum, Agile, and so on) as well as programming interfaces or environments
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, along with the design-develop-test-release-maintain process, as well as long-term lifecycle installation and maintenance
What Other Skills are Required for Becoming an App Developer?
You’ll need a range of soft skills to be a good mobile app developer. Therefore, along with the above-mentioned skills, one must possess the given below soft skills:
- Teamwork: You should be able to adapt well in group settings and collaborate effectively with others to complete a mission.
- Problem-solving: You should also be able to patch bugs in existing code and modify an application to meet new requirements.
- Attention to Precision: A single mistake may cause an application to crash or stop working properly. When you’re coding, you should take your time and think about every detail.
What are the Career Opportunities?
iOS developers should expect to make over $113,000 a year on average, with some positions paying up to $171,500 a year. On the other hand, Android developers should expect to earn over $111,000 per year, with more advanced developers earning up to $162,000 per year.
Your salary will also be determined by the organization you work for and your position. Android developers in San Francisco, for example, earn more than $130,000 a year on average, while those in Atlanta can hope to earn around at the average income.
Your pay will also be determined by your level of seniority. Senior iOS developers earn an average of over $133,000 per year, while senior Android developers earn an average of over $126,000 per year.
Bear in mind that these wages do not include stock options or other employee benefits, so keep that in mind when you look for work. Some mobile app developers prefer to function independently rather than in an office environment. These jobs can pay hundreds of dollars per hour and allow an independent contractor to make a good living.
It takes a long time to learn how to build a mobile app from the ground up. Every day, you must be inspired to sit at your computer and fall in love with the world of apps. This long journey would not bother you if you are genuinely motivated to be a mobile app developer and want to see your app on over 1 billion devices.
Additionally, if you are a beginner who wants to learn mobile development relatively efficiently, you can enroll in the Android Training in Noida. You will definitely gain hands-on experience with the help of real-time projects.