Recently the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot announced a Health Insurance Scheme for the local natives of Rajasthan known as the scheme Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. The scheme is an initiative to provide Healthcare insurance and medical help to the farmers and local citizens of Rajasthan.
As per the scheme, the medical help of rupees 5 lakh per year will be provided to each family who is enrolled under the scheme.
As per the recent announcement made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Ashok Gehlot the scheme Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana will be introduced and implemented by the government in the coming budget 2021 to 2022.
The announcement was made from his official Twitter account wherein he mentioned that the Health Insurance Scheme will be assured cashless treatment offered by the government to the families and the amount of the health insurance will be around 5 lakh per annum. He added that presidents of Rajasthan can take medical relief with the help of the scheme and register themselves for the cashless government treatment scheme provided by the government of Rajasthan.
How the scheme works:
- As per the announcement the funds related to the scheme will be provided to each district by the fund from the chief Minister’s innovation fund.
- Around 1 crore per year for the scheme will be sanctioned to each district from the government fund.
- The integral department for the skin will be the rural development department who will be handling the overall scheme.
- Zilla Parishad will be the integral agency through which every approval and implementation will be looked upon at a district level.
- As per the announcement made by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan the objective of the scheme is to provide more employment opportunities related to public utility assets.
- To know more about the desires and need that is required for the local and absorb the innovations of the district with the help of the experience that the district collector gets.
- To get the families registered that were not registered in the national food security act and socio-economic census To provide help in the medical expenses to the families.
Documents: A list of required documents
The document that you need to have to register in this scheme are mentioned below:
- Ration card
- bank account statement of the applicant
- Passport size photo of the applicant
- Aadhar card ID of the applicant
- An active mobile number of the applicant
- Address proof
- Applicants income certificate
The process of applying for the Mukhy Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021
- As we have already mentioned that the process of this Yojana is online when the application form will be also downloaded online let us know about some on how to apply for the application form:
- First and foremost you need to Google and visit the website: Mukhya Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana. This is the official site of the scheme.
- After visiting the official site you will be redirected to the homepage of the official site wherein you need to click on the “click here” section which is going to redirect you to SSO.
- From here you need to fill in the credential details and captcha code to log in to your account if you have registered from the portal already and if you have not then you need to click on the registration option that is available on the website.
- After clicking on the registration form page need to provide the details are on the form page such as category and then fill in the details that are required
- Click on the submit option that is available on the screen. Submitting you will be able to login to the Kim m from here you should provide username password and captcha code to log in to the page.
- After this, you need to click on the ABMGRSBY application option that is available on the screen after which will be redirected to a new page.
- If an already registered on you are an old user then you need to enter your username and password if you are new then you need to click on the new year and complete the registration option that is available on the screen
- Completed the process and after this form related to the registration will be in front of you wherein you need to enter the details related to the registration form that is required and also provide the documents that are required for the scheme.
- After completing the whole process you need to click on the submit button and this is how you have completed the whole process.
The offline procedure:
- You may also apply offline for these schemes for that you need to visit the gram panchayat registration camp and get the form from the camp.
- Fill in the details which are required in the form of example your number your email ID with the name etc. After that, you need to attach the documents that are required.
- After you are completed the whole process submit the form that you have filled in in the camp and you have completed the process here.
- The important thing that you need to do is that you need to keep the reference number so that later on you can check the status of the application online.
Online or E- Mitra fees:
Here are the details related to the online fees of Pradhan Mantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana:
The application or registration fee for te scheme is Rs. 20
The premium collection fee of the scheme is Rs. 10
All you need to do is provide the scan documents and information related to the scheme and the process of registration will be completed online.
Black fungus and its treatment:
As we already know that the pandemic has taken a death toll all across the world with its second wave but what is more bothersome than a common disease that has been seen in the patients of the corona. But before we talked about its treatment that is offered by the Chiranjeevi Yojana insurance that knows what black fungus is.
Black fungus is also known as mucormycosis which is the rare infection that is generally caused by the exposure of mucor mold that is found in plants, manure, decaying vegetables and fruits, and soil. Black fungus is also found in the air and it can also be found in the mucos of healthy people. It can be life-threatening for a person suffering from diabetes and for a severely immuno comprised person.
The announcement related to Black fungus made by the government:
To cap the cost of treatment for black fungus the Government of Rajasthan has put forward and take initiative to help those who are suffering from the aforementioned disease. As per the survey, more than 700 patients to spider suffering from black fungus have been treated by doctors and the cost of the treatment is also kept in private hospitals. At what the new announcement that is made now black fungus has been added under the Chiranjeevi Yojana Insurance Scheme by the health department for free treatment.
Another worth mentioning announcement is dad the Government of Rajasthan has also been working on the injection for the treatment of black fungus from the center. The disease
Mucormycosis has been identified as a disease in the state of Rajasthan under the Rajasthan epidemic act 2020.
Now let us know some of the most common symptoms that are associated with the disease black fungus:
Symptoms of black fungus include unilateral nasal obstruction, swelling on the eyes and face, chest pain, blurring of vision, double vision, watery eyes, difficulties in the respiratory system, blood while coughing, blackening for discoloration of the surface of the nose, headache, altered mental status or condition, blood while puking, sore throat and so on.
As we have already mentioned that black fungus can be a result of uncontrolled diabetes in a person or even can be caused due to the misuse of steroids in people who are suffering from severe immuno comprise. If we look at this aspect and the very first thing that you need to do is to discontinue any kind of drug that is resulting in the growing symptom of mucormycosis. The black fungus can be treated by antifungals and even may be treated by surgery.
Any kind of immunomodulating related drugs should be discontinued when a person is identified or diagnosed with black fungus. Another important aspect is that a person should maintain adequate Systemic hydration. The treatment in fruits inclusion of NS( Normal Saline) intravenous fluid before giving the patient amphotericin B and antifungal therapy for 4 to 6 weeks. This disease is treated as a medical emergency.
We have provided the information that you are required for the process of registration for the Mukhya Mantri Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021. If you have further where is then you can contact on the details that are mentioned below:
Helpline Number: 1800-180-6127 0141-2643814-15
Wrapping up, we have come to the end of this blog and we hope that we have provided all the information that you needed on the topic mentioned here. Stay tuned and get more such topic information from us in the future.
Let us know more about your thoughts and views with the help of the comment section that is mentioned below: