Covid-19 has affected people globally and has been continuing affecting severely. This study virus has taken a death toll in many countries. The Indian government has taken a lot of measures to eliminate the chances of getting people contaminated with the dangerous virus further and for that, the covid-19 vaccine has been declared mandatory for the citizen of India. The covid-19 vaccine registration process has started on April 28 and people above the age of 18 can get registered for the vaccination for free. Want to know about Covid-19 vaccine registration? Then click here!
Covid-19: Mutation and new strain:
Last year the outbreak of covid-19 was already complicated and had a severe impact on health. As we know that virus develops mutation and so did the covid-19 virus which has resulted in a new strain that is more deadly in comparison to the earlier one. While the earlier virus was taking a toll on the older generation of people this double mutation of covid-19 is affecting the young people also.
What are the symptoms of covid-19?
Some of the common symptoms when it comes to covid-19 are dry cough, fatigue, fever, sore throat.
In cases of severe covid-19 the symptoms are:
- Having a body temperature that is more than 38 degree Celsius
- pressure in chest or chest pain
- loss of appetite
- issues in the respiratory system or shortness of breath and confusion
How can one protect himself from getting infected by the virus?
As we already know that covid-19 is a virus that is spreading more as people are not following the guidelines for covid-19 that has been regulated by the government. Covid-19 is a virus that has been discovered recently and as of now the proper medication for covid-19 has not been discovered and so some guidelines need to be followed to stop the spreading of the virus. Some of the sample precautions that people need to maintain that wearing a mask, sanitizing hands more often, maintaining proper social distancing, avoiding any contact with the crowd, cleaning hands regularly, and getting vaccinated.
Here are some documents that may be required for the covid-19 vaccine registration:
- Aadhar card ID with photo
- Identity cards such as Driving license PAN card passport pension documents voter ID and so on
- Bank Passbook
Covid-19 vaccine registration: Steps to register online
As per the government guidelines, covid-19 vaccine registration has begun on 28 April 2021. The registration of the vaccine is mandatory for the citizens of India and this can be done with the help of the CoWin Portal. The steps related to the registration are as follows:
- First and foremost Google the coping portal online covid-19 vaccine registration
- From here you need to click on the register/sign in yourself option that is available on the right-hand side of the home page of the website.
- After clicking this selfregistration option used to be redirected to a new page is
- On this page, you will get options of the Arogya Setu app and Umang app from where will be able to register for the covid-19 vaccination
- After clicking on the option you need to register your active mobile number. From each phone number, you can register up to four people along with their requested documents.
- After registering your mobile number you will be getting an OTP.
- After filling in the OTP and verify the registration process after which you will be redirected to a new page.
- You need to complete the covid-19 vaccine registration process from this page by providing the documents and booking an appointment from 1st May onwards.
- Further information related to the vaccine and appointment will be provided to the registered mobile number through message.
The covid-19 vaccine registration process is free of cost and is mandatory for natives above 18..
Should I get vaccinated?
Most of the population in India scared of getting vaccinated for the covid-19 virus or disease. The vaccination in India was available a few months ago but India’s population has shown a mixed response towards the vaccination. One of the most widely prevalent myths of the covid-19 vaccine is that people are afraid of the so-called “Side Effects or dangerous side effects” of the covid-19 vaccine. This has led to the further spreading of the virus as people are getting contaminated and are not looking forward to getting vaccinated. One of the most prominent reasons behind this myth is that the vaccine is new and people are not aware of its effects on the body.
There are some side effects that one can face after getting the covid-19 vaccine and these are tiredness, fever, achiness. However, there are no dangerous symptoms related to the covid-19 vaccine. The above-mentioned symptoms may last for one or two days but not longer than that. The reason behind this side effect is that the vaccine is working on your body to prepare or protect your body against the virus. So, the side effects are quite normal to occur.
So if you are still thinking about the covid-19 vaccination then here is the answer that, “yes” you should get yourself vaccinated to protect yourself from getting contaminated from the deadly virus in the future.
The pandemic has drastically affected our lives and people globally are suffering from it. To fight against the virus we need to follow all the guidelines and maintain social distancing and get vaccinated so that we can eliminate the chances of getting contaminated from the virus further. Stay home, stay safe and help in eliminating the spreading of the virus.
For further queries visit the sites mentioned below:
Websites : covid-19 vaccine registration
Helpline Number : +91-11-23978046
Toll Free Number: 1075
Here we are at the end of this blog, we hope that we have provided you enough information related to the Covid-19 vaccine registration process. If you have further queries or want to share your thoughts with us, you can contact us and connect with us with the help of the comment section that is mentioned below on this page.