It is quite evident that many people in India suffer from the scarcity of Healthcare facilities because of the economic condition. Keeping this in mind, the Government of India came up with a social project namely Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana the main objective to help the economically weaker section of India to get Healthcare related facilities.
This scheme was introduced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018. Under this scheme, economically vulnerable families will be provided health insurance of Rs.5 lakh per year.
Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana most commonly known as PM-JAY is the world’s largest health scheme run by a government. Honorable prime minister Shri Narendra Modi launched the very same on the 23rd of September 2018 in the City of Ranchi, Jharkhand.
So far more than 10 crores of people have been benefited from the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana. This scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. The native of India will be benefited from this scheme by getting free treatment from the government as well as private hospitals.
As per the new update of this scheme, people when already gold in this scheme in the year 2020 are eligible to get free corona-virus tests as well as treatment.
Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojna: Objectives:
The key attributes of this scheme are mentioned below:
- To provide a Health Care benefit of Rs. 5 lakhs to the family is that are economically vulnerable.
- To provide assistance to economically vulnerable families, that holds children, especially to the girl child.
- To provide a cashless Healthcare facility to economically vulnerable families.
- This scheme also covers the families that are listed on SECC.
- To provide healthcare benefits in both Government as well as private hospitals.
Diseases that are covered under the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojna:
Here is a list of disease that is covered under this scheme:
- Coronary artery changes by the bypass method
- prostate cancer
- Corrugated NGO Plastic
- Skull base surgery
- Double valve replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior spine fixation
- Tissue Expander
Free covid Test:
This scheme provides various Healthcare facilities along with providing the facility of free coronavirus tests as well as treatment for those who have already enrolled in this scheme. Apart from this, various diseases treatment such as coronary bypass, knee replacement, and other such surgeries are covered in this scheme.
Advantages of Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
Here are some benefits and advantages of this scheme:
- . More than 10 crore families will be included in this scheme.
- Under this scheme, health insurance of Rs. 5 lakhs will be provided to economically vulnerable people.
- Under this scheme, the treatment of around 1350 disease is covered by the Government and the families enrolled in this scheme are benefited by getting free treatment.
- People below the poverty line will be benefited from this scheme.
- This scheme is regulated by the Ministry of Health.
The list of documents required for this scheme from the family who wants to get enrolled in the scheme:
- Ration card
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Contact number
The list of Hospitals: Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
Under this scheme, the Government, as well as the Private hospitals, will be providing the beneficiaries the benefit of free treatment. You can search the list of hospitals by visiting: Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Check the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme eligibility Criteria:
Follow these easy steps to check the eligibility criteria of this scheme:
- The very first step is to visit the official site of this scheme i.e.
- After this, click on the “Am I Eligible” option that is available on the homepage of the website.
- After clicking on this option you will be redirected to a new window wherein you need to fill in your contact number and OTP.
- . The pages will redirect you to categories wherein you will get three options: Contact number, Ration card, and your name. Choose any one of the given options and fill in the details and then click on the “submit” option available on the screen.
- The other way of checking the elements Eligibility of your family on this scheme can be done through the public service center wherein you can submit all the agents present there and get it verified from there. After this, your account will be locked in from there.
Applying for the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Scheme:
Here are some easy steps on how to apply for this scheme:
- The very first time that you need to do it is that you need to visit the nearest public service center that is available near you and submit all the requested documents to the agent present there.
- After this there will be verifying the documents that you have submitted after which he will be registering your name in getting enrolled in the process of enrolling in the scheme.
- After this you will be provided a golden card by the public service center. And at last, you will be enrolled in the scheme.
What is the process of downloading the Ayushman Bharat Yojana App?
Here are some easy steps that you need to this scheme:
- The very first step that you need to do is to go to the Play Store and search the Ayushman Bharat app on the Play Store by typing the name on the search box.
- Select the app from the list of apps that are listed in front of your screen.
- After clicking on the app you need to click on the install option that is available on the screen.
- The app will be installed and downloaded on your device. You have completed the downloading process of this schemes app.
So here we are at the end of this informative blog. We hope that we have informed you all we could. For more information please contact on the details mentioned below Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana :
Official website: https://pmjay.gov.in/
Contact Number: 14555/ 180011565
The Address of the office: 3rd, 7th, and 9th floor, Tower-I, Jeevan Bharati Building, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
We do diligently research and update information constantly. If you find any mistake, please let us know.